Who We Work With
Our clients tend to be organizations that want more out of their marketing efforts. They typically are undergoing a transition or preparing for change. These may be changes brought about through mergers and acquisitions, or a change in organizational leadership. They may involve the introduction of a new brand, development or launch of new products or services, or penetration of new markets (vertical or geographic). They may result from a shift in the makeup or needs of a market space or reprioritizing existing markets. Or they may be caused by turnover in the marketing department or a need to augment the skills or experience of existing staff.
We work primarily with clients in the business-to-business, education, and non-profit sectors; we do not work with CPG (consumer packaged goods).
Partial List of Clients
- Absolute Service, Inc.
- Association of American Law Schools
- Calvert Education Services
- Caring One
- Community College of Baltimore County
- ClearPoint Learning
- Data Networks
- DMW, Inc.
- Franciscan Monastery
- The Graduate School at UMBC
- Graduate School USA
- Harford Community College
- Harford Mutual Insurance
- HdG Youth Sailing Program
- Information Technology Association of America (ITAA)
- InSource Solutions
- Kier Construction
- Kier Development
- Kier Property Management
- LCG Technologies
- Leadership Baltimore County
- McCormick & Company
- Minibar Systems, Inc.
- National Archives
- Notre Dame Preparatory School
- OnCourse Learning
- Pacific Continental Bank
- Pearson Education
- Phillips Corporation
- PICO National Association
- Port Discovery Children’s Museum
- Rice University
- George R. Ruhl & Son
- SolutionsDevelopers Corporation
- Sage Senior Living
- Saint Mary’s College of Maryland
- Saint Mary’s Ryken High School
- Schmidt Vocal Arts
- St. Elizabeth School
- Standard Auto
- STUDIOS Architecture
- Taylor Technologies, Inc.
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- University of Maryland Medical System Foundation
- United Way of Central Maryland
- Waldon Studio Architects
- WPM Real Estate
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- William E. Schmidt Foundation
When we have a question or hit a speed bump, MarketPoint is available and responsive in guiding us through it.
MarketPoint provided interim management while we dealt with some instability and turnover in the Marketing department. Outsourcing on an interim basis enabled us to stabilize our marketing function, establish a baseline, reassess our needs, and establish a sustainable balance of internal leadership and outsourced services.
MarketPoint is smart enough to recognize that there are core issues at the heart of any business regardless of whether it’s a club, a law firm, a technology company or a health care organization, and they understand that face-to-face communication often yields the best results and breeds greater camaraderie.
MarketPoint was easy to work with, and made the research process fun and collaborative.